- The object type that is returned from the MethodInstances parameter value is different from earlier versions.
- Outbound SNMP messages do not contain alert messages when events are alerted via SNMP traps.
- Upgrade from vRealize Operations Manager 6.0.x to 6.1 fails with the following error: Cluster offline: PAK install failed.
- Dashboards do not display when the cluster is restarted.
- A null point exception occurs when you stop the collection of an object.
- Log Insight 3.0 cannot send alerts to a version of vRealize Operations Manager that is upgraded to 6.1.
- When new alert notifications are created with a filter, no new alerts are sent out even though new alerts exist. Only canceled alerts are sent out.
- When you configure outbound plug-ins, a null point exception occurs for instance level metrics.
- If the description in an alert definition is empty, it results in an error from SNMP messages. This occurs in the Hyperic adapter.
For More Info:-